LOSE FOR MORE CHALLENGE RULES
1. The contest shall consist of a competition among MonaVie distributors and their preferred customers. To enter the contest, the contestants shall a) apply through MonaVie’s designated website, provide the required information, and agree to the terms and conditions therein; b) submit a date stamped “before” photo and an “after” photo of adequate quality; c) report weekly weight loss/gain; d) submit a personal success story; and e) purchase MonaVie RVL product each month (the contestant must have RVL on their autoship order during the 12 week period).
2. Winners will be judged according to total weight lost, the before and after picture, their personal story, and total inches lost. The panel of judges will be selected by MonaVie. The decisions are final—no substitutions will be available. Two winners will be announced each month (one male and one female) beginning in March 2011.
3. The contest is open to U.S. and Canada MonaVie distributors and preferred customers (except those residing in Quebec). The contest shall run by calendar months with winners announced within 14 days of the month’s end.
4. The monthly winners’ prize consists of a cash prize $5,000 USD, a makeover and professional photo shoot, location to be determined by MonaVie and two tickets to the June 2011 Convention, with preferred seating and lunch with Jeff Graham at convention.
5. By claiming the prize, the winners authorize the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice and photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspaper, and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet, and picture data storage) which MonaVie, Inc. may deem appropriate.
6. By entering the contest, the winner releases MonaVie, Inc. and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory, to the extent permitted by law.
7. MonaVie, Inc. retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
8. This contest is subject to all federal, state/provincial, and municipal laws. The value of the prize may be reportable as income.
9. MonaVie, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
10. Each winner and guest must agree to the airline’s terms and conditions of travel. Once confirmed, trip dates and travel accommodations cannot be changed by winner; however, travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and/or change due to circumstances beyond MonaVie’s control. Winner and guest must travel on the same dates, itinerary, and fare class. No extensions will be permitted, and any unused travel will be forfeited. Winner and guest are responsible for ensuring that all travel papers required for travel to the destination are in good order, and are valid. The prize may not be separated and must be accepted as awarded, cash equivalent substitution will not be available. Awards must be claimed and awarded travel taken within one year of award.